23 September 2011

Trend Report: Lola Looks at Fall

My sister and I have been very excited about the coming season (and not only for fashion reasons). We have been perusing, discussing, debating and proclaiming. She follows some pretty sweet fashion websites that I think you may also like. I will list them all for you at the bottom. Now I'm going to cut to the chase and show you some of her chosen fall 2011 looks:


Everyone needs an over-sized scarf to wrap around their necks.


Loving the dirty boots. Make sure to shop around for these, as a good pair are hard to find.


I'm not sure I will ever grow tired of cut off jeans with tights or leopoard print. The fashion gift that keeps on giving.


Lola is a big fan of this look. It makes her feel scholarly.


Spunky, and sproketey, the red headband and lips tie everything in.

www.manrepeller.com
www.therefinery.com
www.asos.com  

1 comment:

  1. refinery29.com is the down diggity
    -lola

    ReplyDelete