2 September 2011

The Deep Fried Food Challenge

I decided to come home to Toronto for the weekend on a whim. What could I do, I wondered? Something that's fun, unique to Toronto and doesn't cost *too* much. The Ex! Simple as that. Indeed, that is what I've decided. To go to The Ex. With my ex, of course (and we're awesome friends now, so it all works out). But I wanted to step it up a bit, you know? Add a little spice. 
This is where I conjured up the idea of having a Deep Fried Food Challenge. 


After hearing about all of these great deep fried items from deep fried butter and Oreo's to a Krispy Kreme doughnut cheese burger, it just seemed like something that needed to be done. 
So, I messaged my ex and asked if he was up for a challenge...


Tomorrow is the day. I'm going to stay in, get a good nights rest and mentally prepare myself. This is going to be fun at first, but I foresee it getting painful very, very fast (not to mention expensive). Anyways, all of that doesn't matter. It's all about the experience.


Well, I don't know what else to say, other than: bonne chance à moi !


No comments:

Post a Comment