29 October 2011

Faux Paz de Montréal

If I could take a picture with my eyes, I would have a serious abundance of great photos for this. I think it helps that I walk and take public transit. I would never see these things driving around all isolated and road raged. There are actually many pluses to it. Anyways. Here we go.

Wait, on a side note, where did October go? I can't believe it. My first month of being 30 flew by faster than any month of my life. This is good and bad. But we all know that. And sooo.

Back to the topic at hand. Our first friend is Miss Pink Fluffy Boots. These are similar to the pink croc example a few posts back. Pink shoes should just be banned. Well, at least baby pink. And there should be an age restriction. I don't think that's too far-fetched. Not at all.

Slippers or bust, little bunny.


Now, some people might disagree about this one. But I don't care. Write your own blog about it. Tights are a touchy subject. People aren't completely clear on their true purpose. It's unfortunate. I really, truly believe that leggings should not be worn as pants. Ever. Never. Not only is this beautiful black beauty breaking a rule, but she's breaking it with pizazz. 

Spandex makes you dance better. Save it for the dance floor.


I'm a big fan of prints. Animal, houndstooth, polka dots, you name it. But when you start mixing them together, you're playing with fire. Not to mention when prints are two different styles. It's a tricky thing to do, and some people can pull it off. But in this case, our lady friend clearly FAILED. Tiger print and houndstooth - with a splash of baby blue in the middle. 

ClusterFUCK. 



My man. The 60 year old punk rocker. I've been seeing this guy for two years now. And this was my first real opportunity at snapping him. And even still, you don't get the full picture. When I first saw this man, let's call him Leonard, I totally thought he was a rock star. He just has that look to him. I would pay money to hear his story. He's not a faux pas to me, oh no. 

It's not always about the clothes, sometimes a personality can make the best outfits.



It's all about saving the best for last, isn't it? How about our werewolf friend here? There's a lot going on right now on this mans head. We have a mullet, receding hair line and perhaps the longest side burns I have ever seen. And yet, his facial hair is manscaped pretty normally. 

What gives wolfy? 





1 comment: