16 June 2011

Les Faux Pas de la Semaine

If only I could have captured her swagger. This one was walking down the street in the Old Port like she owned it. Wearing her little sisters jeans and tank top, with a generous butt crack showing each time see took a step, I couldn't help but snap this bubbalicious beauty.


From bums to boobs. I caught this red wonder coming from a mile away. It's all about the boobage on this one. I couldn't help but wonder where she was going, what her name was, who was she meeting?


Finally, the best for last. On the Metro, heading to box class. I tried to be discreet while snapping this marvellous mystery lady. It was the leather hat with studs that got me. Then the eyes followed downwards to the nose ring, the tie and the striped button down open sleeveless shirt exposing wrinkled cleavage. My faux pas de la semaine award goes to YOU.



4 comments:

  1. It looks like Red's left boob is sticking out!!

    Quite the scowl on the bottom chick who just got out of jail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was rocking that convict/biker look, I'd look pretty upset too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bitch cheap-blogger, take a look at your own hooker-look yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahah!

    jealousy is never a pretty colour on anyone, darling.

    ReplyDelete