14 July 2011

Faux Pas de la Semaine

Wow, it's been awhile. And I feel really bad (not). I just moved. Moving takes a lot of freaking energy. But, I'm all settled and in a new space. And I just got the internet in the mail. Sweet.

Let's just cut to the chase and have a little taste of some of the latest faux pas:


I couldn't help but wonder where this woman was coming from? I do believe the gym was involved. Or at least I think so. Anyways, there's just a whole lot of wrong going on here.


This picture is not doing justice for the toxic bomb that exploded on this woman's head. This is a great example of a home dye job gone wrong. Live and learn ladies, live and learn.


The classic under-cut. Oh how this hair cut brings back memories of Slayer and Metallica. 
And this is exactly why this isn't working in this man's favour. 


No shirts, no shoes, no service. This man is in violation of at least one of these. And it's enough to be for the both of them. Wrong wrong, allllllll wrong.


This one made me have a good chuckle. Wearing your helmet in the bank. How can anyone take you seriously when you have a huge bucket on your head? This is why she's awesome.


Oh the grande finale. This guy was an easy target. Where do you begin? There's no need to! This faux pas just speaks for itself. 

2 comments:

  1. That was so awesome! I nearly fell off my chair, your commentary is hilarious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed, my friend...!

    ReplyDelete