1 December 2011

The Movember Movement Part 2: The 'Staches

What a successful Movember month this has been. I have never in my life seen so many moustaches in my life. And just like that, poof, they're gone. There was all but one man in the office left with a 'stache. The rest were proudly wearing their hair free face today. I feel liberated for them too. We can all move on. This past Movember was definitely at it's most successful this year. But, it's December now, so we can all move on without the awkwardness.

Before we do that, let's have a quick look at a few I spotted:


Man on subway. I missed my stop trying to snap this one.


The nice guys at the bar. They were just nice guys.


The dude. 'nuff said.


The Bro. Yo.


My bro. Literally, yo.


The well-kept, tidy moustache. I'd say this is my preference. It doesn't look as ill-placed as the others. I must say, this young man wears his 'stache very well. Kudos, buddy.

And finally, a special shout-out goes to Blair De Verteuil, a colleague of my best friends husband. He raised over $17,000 for prostate cancer. His original goal was $10,000. 
Impressive.


1 comment: