5 January 2012

2012 Fashion Fleasolution's

Welcome to 2012. A New Year, filled with new possibilities. I'm sure everyone took at least one small moment to look back at their year, and maybe even thought about what they'd want to do for the next. Looking back at my year, I'm pretty happy. But, we are our own worst critic, aren't we? Regardless, I'm satisfied with my accomplishments. From educational, to professional, to personal, I'd say I covered a lot of ground in the categories that are important to me. What does that leave me with? The not-so important things, like, fashion. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a good outfit, or bad outfit, at that, but when it boils down to it, fashion is simply a materialistic addition to the world. It's pure fun. Nothing more. Nothing less. It adds colour to our lives, gives us confidence and helps us in expressing ourselves.

So, I've gone ahead and made some Fashion Fleasolutions for 2012. Here are my top 5.

1.) Be less boring and more daring.



2.) Wear more colours.


3.) Purchase more second hand clothing.


4.) Save major seasonal shopping for Florida Outlets.


5.) Host a clothing exchange event. 


2 comments:

  1. Yes we should wear a color but that doesn't mean it needs to be very colorful like those women who looks like rainbows.
    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make a comment like that and then sign off with a link to a trashy online clothing site? stfu or FIX up. i can't take you seriously.

    ReplyDelete